Monday, June 18, 2007

Very little fibre, lots of other things.

We went for a long walk this morning. It wasn't very early, the sun was quite high, but it was COLD. When we came home I spent a lot of time on the computer, trying to finish the organisation for our various trips.

I then accompanied Kevin on his search for various bits to take to Bali. We were successful in finding most of what he needed.

As well as this, we collected our tickets for Bali, then went to Murdoch University to collect tickets for the Steely Dan concert in September. The internet is great for booking things, but you have to eventually front up for most of the stuff you have booked. While we found the place we were looking for eventually, Murdoch University is definitely not user friendly for the casual visitor.

Tomorrow is bin collection, so I attacked the roses. This is not "the annual pruning", just a tidy up. I will do a bit more next week, then finish the job after we get back from Bali.

The fibre? I have unpicked the gold stitching I did on the piece I made at Embroidery Guild last week. I think it looks much better. It is still only a base fabric. though.

And I have exceeded 10000 steps for the first time in nearly a month!!

No comments: