Sunday, April 22, 2007

ATCs for Cancer (3)

I thought I would show off the cards I received in the ATCs for Cancer swap. I showed Kathryn's the other day, but here are all of them.
These are from Mandy in NSW, Sasha in Colorado, Jenni in WA, Sandra in ?QLD, Sally in NSW and Kathryn.








This lot is from Helen , Patrise and Robin in NSW and Andrea in the ACT. All together they demonstrate a wonderful range of ideas and techniques. Thank you everyone.








I have spent about four hours today free machining the vliesofixed flowers on my QuiltWest entry. I can see light at the end of the tunnel - only the reds, purples and one shade of blue to go. I have tried to be good and take frequent breaks for stretching and moving about, but I am still feeling achy across the shoulders.

No comments: