Friday, April 20, 2007

Blogger Problems

I had problems posting yesterday. For some reason every time I tried to publish, the post disappeared. After four tries I gave up. Then today I discovered four drafts in the draft folder. No links or photos, but the text was there and so yesterday's blog has now been published. Better late than never.

Nothing fibre related today, except a visit to Lincraft in Whitfords with my sister. She bought about 20 balls of yarn in various textures and shades of purple and lavender to make a throw rug. I bought four large wooden beads which I intend to decorate and use on bags, some wool roving to use with the embellisher and another bowl for my ATCs which were overflowing their home. So now I have 2 containers for my ATCs.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

This is a great idea!! Thanks Joan! Now I need to find a couple of nice bowls.....