Thursday, September 10, 2009

Research

I am researching fabric books and book making in general for a workshop I will be giving later this year. It is surprising how much information is available.

These are the books I think will be most useful, and a selection of some magazines with relevant articles.




Thank heavens for cumulative indices. I know if I had had to look through all my magazines I would still be looking in a fortnight's time, having been distracted by lots of other articles!

I also finished this small bowl as a sample for another workshop. I had forgotten how simple and how much fun they are to make.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joan, Love Love love this green bowel♥ Its beautiful. Good seeing you tonight. I do enjoy the WAFTA nights out.
Talk soon
Shirley

Unknown said...

I love it too, please bring to sewing next week!
Sheila