Friday, February 26, 2010

Playday 2

Today was a play day of a different kind. Juliet and I went to see a textile and ceramic exhibition at the Mandurah Performing Arts Centre Gallery. There are interesting sculptures outside the Centre.


This is the entrance to the Centre and Gallery. Love that slumped glass.

There was some very interesting work in the exhibition and some attractive wearable art garments. I took my camera, but forgot to take any photos. (The photos above were taken on a previous visit).

Then we went to a newly developed part of Mandurah - Dolphin Quays. It is an interesting area - lots of high rise apartment buildings with shops and cafes on the ground floor. I hope the shops do well - there didn't seem to be too many people around. We had a very nice lunch at a cafe called Moka. I recommend it.

A most pleasant day. Thank you Juliet.

No comments: