Sunday, February 7, 2010

Water ATC Swap

I joined in the Water swap and sent off my ATCs to New Zealand. My swaps came back on Thursday and I am really pleased with them. Most also had a haiku attached - the ones I sent off didn't, but I may consider it for the next one.


From left to right, top line first.
Jan Cotton, New Zealand; Amelia Ruscoe, New Zealand; Diana Bahler, New Zealand.
Sharon Andrews, New Zealand; Karen Dean, ??; Dagmar Kessler, Germany.

I am really happy with the ATCs I received.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Hello. I've just found your blog and wanted to say I really like some of the things you make. What talent.
We have just opened a blog shop and have a gift blog going on over there so if you fancy dropping in for a look feel free. Good luck if you choose to join in.
A x