Saturday, July 14, 2007

We're off

The packing is all done. The alarm is set, though we probably won't need it - neither of us sleep well when we have an early start. I hope I haven't left behind anything we will really need. We are under weight - yay! Might be able to buy a few things while we are in the States.

It was Designing Women meeting today. The fabric paper workshop we were going to have unfortunately had to be cancelled, but some members decided to experiment on their own and came up with some nice results. We are hoping the workshop can be rescheduled to November.

Barbara, who is a founding member of DW, turned 80 this month. Cecelia made a cake and decorated it and it was presented after the business meeting, much to Barbara's surprise.


I am not sure I will be able to blog while we are away, but I will if I can. If not, see you in August.

No comments: