Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Home again

We arrived back from Queensland last night. So glad to be home - our own bed and ensuite, kitchen etc. Even the laundry!

We did not have Internet access for the last three days of our trip so no blog postings. I am not sure whether I want to do a catchup or not. Kevin has done a bit on the family blog.

I resumed my group meetings today - I went to Husqvarna Club, which is a week early due to next week's Craft Fair, and in the afternoon to my friendship quilting group. I haven't been able to attend many meetings this year because it is usually a chemo day, so it was lovely to catch up with everyone. We worked out that I will be able to host the next meeting in a fortnight, so I am looking forward to that.

Tomorrow I need to collect the pieces that were in the ShowOff exhibition, plus finish two pieces for the CQG exhibition at the Craft Fair. I WILL be busy.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Your energy is amazing! After a cross country trip most people just want to take a day off - not go gadding about to two meetings :)