Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Parties and Loot

All the crafty groups I belong to are having their Christmas parties this week.

Yesterday I went to Husqvarna Club and scored some great stuff in the swaps. Denise (who has been working there, but is now going to devote all her time to her own business) had made a gift for everyone. Mine was an embroidered cosmetic bag.



I got a great bag in exchange for the bag I had made for the swap - made from Japanese fabrics and fully lined.

I also got a $5 voucher in the lucky dip to add to the $40 voucher I had won for having the most stamps on my membership card. (If you brought Show and Tell to a meeting you got a stamp; if you had done the previous month's project and brought it along you got two. Kindergarten stuff, but a good way to get lots of interesting Show and Tell at each meeting.) And I will make good use of the voucher I am sure.

Today was Secret Drawer. Lunch was great and my swap gift was a bottle of wine - very nice!
I will report on the two more to come this week after they have happened.

No comments: