Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fiddling - not Fibre

I went to Pam's monthly 4D software workshop today. My MacBook played up AGAIN. I think I need to investigate Bootcamp - Parallels is just not coping with this graphics intensive program.

However, I am becoming more and more competent with the software. It didn't take me more than 10 minutes after reboot to get back to where everyone else was - one hour into the workshop.

I really enjoyed this lesson. It mostly involved Stitch Editor, which we haven't used often. Great fun morphing a basic shape. I want to play more, but tomorrow I am hosting the fortnightly gathering of my sewing group, so it will have to wait.

I need to make sandwiches or scones tomorrow morning. Tonight I have made an orange cake. It smells divine - I hope it tastes as good. It was an incredibly easy recipe, so if it is any good I will post it on the blog.

No comments: