Monday, October 19, 2009

Finished Hats

My entries for the Mad as a Hatter competition are finished - two days early, which would have to be a record for me. I am usually pushing the deadline.

I decided the Geek Hat flag wasn't quite right, so I made another one. I like the effect of this one much better.

Here is the Tea Party Hat. I am quite pleased with it. The pillbox shape base DOES look rather like a cup with its beaded handle. I made the teapot quite a while ago, so it too is recycled.

Next task - try to finish off a few textile pieces so there will be something to display on our stall at the Expo itself.

No comments: