Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Purple Circles

I joined my fortnightly group Secret Drawer this afternoon after I had had my PICC flush and visited Dale to hand in my Textile Tantrums. I wanted to buy some green Opulence interferon ink, but Dale was out of stock. Lovely lady - she gave me her own jar. Thanks heaps, Dale.

I spent the afternoon constructing more purple circles - buttonhole rings. I am not sure what they will be used for, but they are a good portable project, and I am liking how they look.
Before I left for the hospital I finished (I think) the chocolate box I covered with foil and painted with Opulence inks.
I had intended to take it along to show Helen who gave me the original choccies for Christmas, but I forgot. Didn't matter, Helen and hubby are on a trip somewhere and she didn't come.

No comments: