Thursday, May 21, 2009

Deadlines

I keep telling myself that I really should not leave it to the last moment before I complete artworks. I have 2 deadlines this week. The Melville Art Awards entries are due either tomorrow afternoon or Saturday morning; the 1969 boxes for Innovative Stitches are due Saturday morning.

I have been working on both today. The Melville piece is complete, but needs assembling. I decided late this afternoon that it needs a new mount, so I have to pick that up tomorrow morning. Assembly won't take long, so that deadline is easily achievable.

My 1969 box has suffered from procrastination. I made a box last year, but never developed it and now that I have some idea of the contents it is unsuitable. I made a new box today and covered it, but I still have a long way to go. I will be working hard tomorrow.

And here's a hint about stuff I am using.



No comments: