Thursday, June 4, 2009

Today

I finished stitching the edges of the metallic ATCs and tried some Treasure Gold on the ones I finished yesterday. I am not sure that they are finished yet, but Kevin saw them on the bench and was complimentary (WITHOUT prompting!) so maybe they are.

The silk paper has dried and I decided that I didn't like the wrinkles in the purple one so I have ironed them out. I am thinking of using it as a base for stitching more circles with the flower foot. The purple circles are multiplying.

1 comment:

Pat said...

I am afraid I can't help you with the name of the rose for definite.Can't even remember how we came by it. We think it may be "Cardinal de Richelieu", I know it was a complete suprise to us when it first flowered, this is it's best year by far but all the roses have been terrific this year.
Thanks for leaving a comment. Love your ATCs.