Saturday, March 17, 2007

Make 5, Take 5 ATCs

I have had a day without fibre (unless you count doing the washing), but I thought I would share these ATCs. This was the Make 5, Take 5 swap that Dale organised for the Melbourne quilting convention at the end of February.

They arrived on Thursday, and I was really chuffed to get two from people whose names I recognise. Thank you, FaeryDi and June Brown. These are the two at the top of the photo. Di has used her embellisher to great effect, and I especially like June's machined bullion knots.

I got 2 from an artist in NSW. She has used very different techniques for each card. The dragonfly and the reverse applique leaf are hers. The last one is from a girl in Northampton, WA. Hers is wonderfully 3 dimensional and I will be emailing to ask for a "how-to".

Thank you, Dale, for organising this

1 comment:

Dianne said...

It's nice to see who receives the cards!! It was a great swap.