Thursday, March 1, 2007

Where does the day go?

It was raining when we got up this morning - hooray! and we had a few showers during the day. So we didn't go for our morning walk.

Plans to do so this evening were put on hold when we became involved in the search for an elderly friend who absconded from his respite care. Kevin went looking - I stayed home by the phone to relay messages to his mobile. All ended well - John had managed to catch a bus to Perth and was befriended by a lady who noticed his confusion and managed to get personal details and phone his wife.

As I was waiting for things to happen I reviewed my day. Very little accomplished. I am involved in an internet meeting and I spent a couple of hours reading and writing emails. Then I went shopping for groceries - boring! I came home and read and wrote more emails. I pulled out a few fabrics for possible use in a challenge quilt. I made preparations for dinner - we finally ate at about 10pm.

And now it is after 11 and I still don't know where the day has gone. But somehow I have managed 7256 steps.

No comments: