Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Australia Wide Away

Sent off the entry forms, the entry fee and a CD with 4 images, 2 for each quilt, today. I hope the images are OK - once I took them we adjusted colour etc on the Mac, but when I ran them on my PC laptop they were quite dark. Oh well . . just keep the fingers crossed.

I went to aquarobics this morning as well, so I really feel I have accomplished quite a lot. Tomorrow I am going to another of Pam's workshops: computer work in the morning with the 4D software, then embroidering the design in the afternoon. I like this format - since I bought my SE secondhand, I have never had the owner's classes, and I am always learning some new tricks. I still haven't sold my D1 - put another ad in Quokka today. There is someone else selling a D1 as well. Week before last she wanted $4000, last week it was $3000. Mine is way cheaper.

Thursday I must get everything organised for the Designing Women retreat at Dwellingup. We go there every year and have a great time. I won't be blogging over the weekend, but I should have lots of pics on Monday.

No comments: