Saturday, September 8, 2007

A little (very little) progress

I have now digitised the text for the revised version of the second quilt and I will stitch it out tomorrow. I have done some more unpicking since I decided the placement of the text could be improved. I think I will be able to reattach them without needing to restitch the whole lot - I certainly hope so.

While I was at the computer I decided to print out the new Font Sheets for the 4D Embroidery system. Not all of them - just the ones that have been added. There were about 30, so this took some time. I'm very good at procrastination. Yesterday I sorted out my paper shelf. It needed it, and I needed to do it because of the requirements for the DW Retreat next weekend and the Fibre Forum in October, but it didn't have to be done yesterday. It would have been better if I had done it AFTER the quilt was finished.

Tomorrow is crunch day. If all goes well the second quilt will be basically finished. I am running out of time since I have to send the entry to NSW to get there by the 15th, and need to allow 3 days for delivery. I am so glad that digital images will be accepted - organising slides is a real hassle.

No comments: