Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Countdown to New Zealand

Only 3 days to go - and there is still a lot to do.

I am still battling with the wireless connection on the laptop computer - I made two calls today to the Belkin Support global site. Both of them involved young ladies with almost incomprehensible accents and whatever I did with the first one was reversed by the second. I am now told that I have to switch on the wireless connection on the computer, but the computer help site says this has to be done by the wireless connection software! I am going round in circles.

I did get most of the workshop requirements organised. I just need to cut up some fabric lengths, find my trusty hand towel and a flat stick and I'm done. It's not too daunting when it is all collected together - I might be able to fit in a few more clothes.

No comments: