Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Deconstruction

The unpicking is taking longer than I anticipated - some of the stitches are TINY. Definitely not a good example of machine quilting. I hope to finish this evening so that I can cut it to size tomorrow if I have time.

I am planning to go to aquarobics - I really like the Thursday session because it starts at 9 instead of 9.30. I have an appointment with the optometrist at 2pm and I realised today that I will probably need another lens change, since I was having so much trouble with the teeny stitches. Then I am having a haircut. The last one was before we left for the US and all of a sudden I have become decidedly shaggy. Friday I am going into town and will also visit my friend Jean

My deadline is still Sunday. If I haven't made enough progress by then I will drop the idea of submitting two quilts.

No comments: