Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Birthday to me

No stitching today.

My sister shouted us to lunch at Spinnakers which is situated on the end of the mole at Hillary's Boat Harbour. Great position - we were seated right at the windows so we could watch the passing procession of boats and the fumbling attempts of some boatees to pull up to the jetty for fuel.

The food was excellent, though as usual far too big a serving. I had a tasting plate which I could easily have shared, since there were two of everything. Somehow I managed to finish it though.

My pump finished by 2.30 so off to the hospital for disconnection. The Ivy Suite was closed because it's Good Friday, so I had to go through General Admissions and was then taken to the Cancer Ward. Quick and easy once I got there and I am always pleased to get rid of it.

We are now sampling a bottle of Moet which someone gave to Kevin for HIS birthday back in November. Not sure whether we will need any dinner.

No comments: