Saturday, August 18, 2007

Finished

I put the label on at 11.45 after stitching a few more butterflies to fill in some of the gaps. Then off to Booragoon to deliver it.



I decided to reward myself with some sushi and a leisurely stroll around Garden City. Best laid plans . . . Kev rang me on my mobile to tell me the garage door had cacked itself and would have to stay open. Knowing he had planned to go out too, I gave up the plans for shopping and instead headed to Phoenix for more mundane stuff like meat and prescriptions.

Until the door is fixed, probably on Monday, we think we need to have at least one car in the open garage at all times . . . no cars equals nobody at home, and while we think this is a good neighbourhood, there is no sense in setting ourselves up for opportunistic villains.

No comments: