Thursday, August 30, 2007

Organisation

I have spent almost all day on organising the big events that will happen in September and October.

First is the Designing Women Retreat. We have this every September at a wonderful purpose built venue in Dwellingup, an old timber town SE of Perth. The group has been going there since 2001 and it is a highlight of our year. I finally got all the details together and sent them off to everyone who is going. I think we'll have a great time again.

The other event is not my responsibility - only getting there with what I need is! It is the Aeoteroa Fibre Forum on the Kapiti Coast in NZ. I booked my own fare some time ago, but have just received the details of a post-Forum tour of the South Island. I have dragooned a somewhat reluctant Kevin into coming to Wellington after the Forum and doing the tour. He has also decided to visit some of his E course classmates in Brisbane ( a hiatus of 46 years since he has seen some of them) so the logistics needed a bit of juggling. I think they are all in place now.

No comments: