Friday, January 19, 2007

Reading Matter


I can (and do) spend hours and hours with textile books. I have had Val Holmes' latest book since before Christmas, but have only just got round to reading it, as opposed to just flicking through. I found it very inspirational and it now has a forest of paper scraps poking out the top, scribbled on with ideas of things to do derived from some of the techniques and examples.

I also finally received my missing copies of Threads magazine from the States. I am a subscriber and I wrote to them in November when I had not got either the current magazine or the two before it. They were happy to send me back copies, but it has taken a while for them to get here. I am looking forward to reading them tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favorite books. So many great pictures in this one for inspiration.