Thursday, January 4, 2007

Today's Trivia


It is the middle of summer and I am shivering. I need to put on a jumper. It was lovely to get a steady soaking rain the other night, but it's a pity it hasn't continued. Today was cool and sunny.
I am still failing in my attempts to get into the sewing room, but I feel I have accomplished something today. There was a meeting of the committee of the textile group I belong to and we managed to map out the group program for most of the year. Today's picture is of a fabulous art work which was in our November exhibition. Alcira does wonderful work with the paper she makes and colours, usually with rust and tannic dyes.
We received a card in the mail today giving the date of a nephew's wedding and a link to a website where they have lots of information about the wedding including maps etc. I spent a long time on the computer checking out the venue. We thought the wedding was going to be in Colorado, but it will be in Oregon and very close to where a friend lives, so she may get house guests in July. However, we haven't decided yet whether we will go or not.

No comments: