Saturday, January 27, 2007

Technology

I bought myself a new mobile phone today and, after charging the battery, I actually made a call. Success! I can access all my numbers, I have set the date and time and it seems to be quite easy to use. Now I need to read the manual and learn all about its other features. It has a camera and also apparently can be used as an MP3 player. Don't know if I need that. though. The camera could prove useful.





Still on technology, I went to play with 3D Sketch this afternoon. I love this program and have done a lot of play designs which I've never stitched out. The photo is of the first ever design I did, the day after I got the program back in May or April last year. I know a bit more now, and I would do some things differently if I were to repeat this, but I still think it's a pretty good first effort. But I didn't get to play today. Every time I tried to open the program it came up with an error message - something about run time error. Of course it's Saturday afternoon, so no help available from David at Bestway. I have sent out a plea for help on the Designer 1 list and will wait for replies. I hope it's something simple that I can fix myself.

No comments: