Friday, April 27, 2007

A Bit of Everything

If I could manage every day the things I have done and enjoyed today I would be invincible!

Let me list them:
1. We went for our walk. Manning Park today. We took some chicken bones for the maggies, but they had obviously been fed earlier and did not appear. So we filled the bag with litter and dumped it in a bin.

2. As we were preparing breakfast the birds appeared on our back lawn. First a mudlark, then a couple of crows. The crows terrorise the maggies, but the mudlark was unperturbed. After a bit of a feed the crows left and the maggies came. They are definitely tamer than they were.

3. I spent 45 minutes at the sewing machine and made quite a bit of progress on the quilt. I hope I will finish the quilting this weekend.

4. I went to the Craft Fair at Claremont Showgrounds. Not the best one I have been to, but I bought some yummy pickles from vendors I have bought from before, and a couple of antique items for future birthday presents. I'm not telling what or for whom!

5. I went shopping in Fremantle and bought some much needed underwear in a size smaller than usual.

6. Dinner was the chicken soup I made on Wednesday - the source of the chicken bones mentioned above. I think it is improving with age.

7. I am participating in an email meeting so I read my mail and responded appropriately.

8. I have recorded 10307 steps on the pedometer.

No comments: