Saturday, April 7, 2007

Easter Sunday Plans

We are having a family gathering tomorrow. I am planning a Greek style meal: meze of fresh hommus, olive and walnut dip and bread, followed by a leg of lamb with rosemary and garlic done in the barbecue, lemon potatoes and an assortment of other vegetables. Yum!

I'll need to get up very early if I am going to fit in a walk. We walked this morning and I planned to go to water aerobics, but things happened and I didn't make it. Not a real good step tally today either.

And the mystery of the missing pedometer is solved. Kevin found it today under his chair. We had a blackout the night I lost it and I obviously knocked it off my waistband when I got up to find a torch and turn off things. Now we have two, so he can start counting as well.

No comments: