Friday, April 6, 2007

Good Friday lovey doveys

Every year on Good Friday there is a bike race around Bibra Lake. For some reason they are not permitted to close off the roads so the poor contestants have to deal with vehicles as well as peddling madly. By accident we witnessed it last year and today we did so again - also by accident. We had forgotten it was on.

There were many more walkers than there usually are, and heaps more cyclists on the walk path, as well as those competing in the race. I managed nearly 5000 steps because we walked quite a bit further than we usually do.

I have cut out some bits for my third workshop sample. While I was working in the studio I looked out and noticed a pair of doves in the bird bath. There is often one bird bathing but I've never seen two before.

No comments: