Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A new book

I am definitely addicted to books. Today I bought a book purely on its appearance.

I was in Big W looking to see if they had a new range of yarn - they have, and I bought some yummy pure wool ones to knit and felt. There are some great colour combinations, and a surprising number of them are 100% wool.


The handcraft section is next to the book section so I had to have a look there as well, and look at what I found. The colour photography is fabulous and I can see lots of the photographs translated into embroidery and embellished fabrics. And it cost less than $20.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is remarkable, very useful message [url=http://cgi2.ebay.fr/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=acheter_levitra_ici_1euro&acheter-levitra]achat levitra[/url] I consider, that you are not right. Write to me in PM.