Sunday, May 6, 2007

Getting there

The quilting on the WAQA quilt is very nearly finished - just a 20cm x 80cm border strip to stitch. Stars of course.

I gave up when my shoulders started to ache and finished off the mug holder. Then I tackled next Saturday's challenge and actually completed the box construction. I have decided that I will paint the internal dividers - I think it would be too difficult to cover a 6 by 4 egg crate type arrangement with paper. I like the experiments I have done, so tomorrow is stamping day (after I finish the quilt!!)

I have completed the requirements list and notes for the first workshop.

And I have met the 10000 step target for the past two days because we have done really long walks so that time spent on the computer and sewing machine hasn't affected the results.

No comments: