Saturday, May 5, 2007

Two Bags Full

Noelene came round this afternoon to help organise the requirements for the HEIWA workshop I am doing at the end of the month.

The idea was we would make a leisurely survey of the yarns in Big W, then go to Spotlight and look at their range. We planned to buy about 40 balls - there are 22 people doing the workshop.

The best laid plans . . . I had a major computer stuff up and I had to stay home while it was being fixed. Noelene didn't mind - I gave her a pile of textile magazines and she spent a couple of hours happily perusing them.

By 4.30 I decided we just had to go. Leaving Kevin to hold the fort, Noelene and I dashed down to Big W. It took us less than 20 minutes to select 42 different yarns in a wide variety of colours and textures. We hope the workshop participants will like them.

Here are some of them.

No comments: