Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Quilt finished, busy time ahead

I took this photo of part of the back of my QuiltWest entry under a very strong light which has washed out the colour. The backing is actually black homespun.


I put the last stitches in it tonight. The label is done and the sleeve is attached. I just need to make a calico bag for it.

I also need to label the bags I am entering and make a carry bag for them as well. Not a big task - I am planning to finish it off after the weekend. Everything has to be delivered next Friday, the 18th.

Tomorrow I have Embroidery Guild meeting. We are going to be playing with tyvek, but I am also taking some sizoflor and my heat gun to play with as well.

Friday is Contemporary Quilt Group and Saturday is Designing Women where I am running a workshop and when the box challenge is due. I am ready to cover my box with the tissue I have stamped, so I hope I will finish that tomorrow. The stuff for the workshop is all ready, except for some photocopying.

1 comment:

Helen said...

I am amazed at that picture. I can't believe that the backing is black. It looks white!