Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Machine and Hand stitching

I am a machine girl: love those machines. The count is creeping up again - I tried to sell my Designer 1 but no takers. I will try again after we come back from the US.

At present I have 13 machines. Many of them are tucked away and unused: two treadles and a handcrank in the entry and kitchen, 3 old electric Singers in the laundry, a Featherweight, Elna Lotus and Grasshopper in the linen cupboard. The others are all in use (except the D1).

Today I started embellishing my inchies (all of which are cut from embellished fabric - are we going round in circles here?)

I have beaded 3 sets and started on a fourth. Then I think I may do some running stitch on another set. There are two sets that I think are complete without additional embellishment.

Yayy!! I think I'm nearly finished. I hope to post these off before the end of the week.

No comments: