Friday, June 29, 2007

The time has come

We are all packed - except for a bag of toiletries which will have to be put in the case in the morning. The alarm is set to 4.15 am and the clothes are set out ready.

We have weighed everything and we think we will just squeeze in under the 70 kg we are allowed (Garuda gave us an extra 10 kg because we are taking donations).

I managed a bit of sewing this afternoon and have now finished my outfit for THE wedding, except for hems on the pants, pressing and a bit of hand sewing of fasteners. What a relief! The only textile deadline I have now is for the Melville Community Textile Art project and I think I can easily do that before we leave for the US.

I hope I will be able to do a little Bali blogging from an internet cafe, but if I can't I will certainly have plenty to write about when we get back late afternoon on July 7th.

No comments: